If you have been admitted and recently received a notice of your undergraduate financial aid, follow these steps:
- View your financial aid on MySlice, your secure virtual gateway to life at Syracuse. On MySlice you can:
- learn details of your financial aid
- print your award letter
- learn the estimated costs to attend Syracuse University
- use the Shopping Sheet to help you compare college costs and aid
- view your personal Financial Aid To Do List
- Review this website in detail to understand your financial aid award, determine if your aid will renew in future years, learn about support, opportunities, and important policies.
- Complete items on your MySlice Financial Aid To Do List to finalize your aid and ensure it appears on your bill
- You may share access to view your aid and to do list with your parents/spouse/guardian, via “Share My Access” on MySlice.