Renewing Financial Aid
It’s important that you file the right forms by the deadline to ensure that you’ll be considered for all types of aid each year. Late applicants will result in aid being awarded on a funds-available basis.
To renew your financial aid:
- Complete financial aid application(s) annually before the February 1 deadline
- Visit your MySlice Financial Aid To Do List and complete all items
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Enroll full-time each semester
- To renew academic merit scholarships, no application is required. You must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 for a scholarship to renew.
Syracuse University makes every effort to renew financial aid awards if:
- Funding levels are renewed and remain stable
- The information you submit on your aid application does not change from year to year (e.g. other siblings no longer enrolled full-time at the undergraduate level, change in family income, or new information required).
- Required applications are submitted by published deadlines