- The Office of Financial Aid & Scholarship Programs is open for students both virtually and at our physical location at 200 Bowne Hall. Our available hours are every Monday-Friday, 8:30-5 p.m. starting Monday, August 30th.
- Financial Aid Counselors are available to meet virtually via Zoom. Please schedule your appointment using Orange SUccess or email us to access our virtual waiting room during open business hours. Persons who anticipate needing accommodations or who have questions about accessing physical or virtual spaces please call 315.443.1513 or email us.
- Estimate your eligibility for financial aid and learn about college costs using the Net Price Calculator.
One-Time Student Loan Debt Relief Information:
- On Aug. 24, 2022, the Biden-Harris Administration announced a Student Debt Relief Plan that includes one-time student loan debt relief targeted to low- and middle-income families.
- Current Syracuse University students can view SU Financial Aid Awards in MySlice by selecting the Financial Aid button and the relevant aid year. All others can view Federal Student Loan history and Federal Pell Grant history on the Federal Student Aid Dashboard.
- Detailed information on debt relief eligibility and processing can be found on the Department of Education’s website.