- The Office of Financial Aid & Scholarship Programs has opened drop-in services for students at 200 Bowne Hall. Our available hours are:
- Every Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Financial Aid Counselors are available to meet virtually via Zoom. Please schedule your appointment using Orange SUccess or email us to access our virtual waiting room during open business hours.
- Persons who anticipate needing accommodations or who have questions about accessing physical or virtual spaces please call 315-443-1513 or email us.
- Information regarding emergency funds provided by the federal CRRSAA and CARES Act can be found here.
Whether you’re a first-time applicant, continuing student, veteran, or graduate/professional student, the University’s experienced financial aid staff members are ready to help you turn your dream of attending Syracuse University into a reality.
This site includes details on topics such as:
The Cost and Aid page on the main Syracuse University website contains helpful information on topics including: