This is your chance to start developing the skills you need to succeed with money — now and long after college. Take the first step on the path towards financial wellness by scheduling an appointment with a Smart Money Peer Counselor.
How to Schedule an Appointment
To request a one-on-one financial coaching session, follow these five steps:
- Click on the “Orange SUccess” link from MySlice or Blackboard.
- Click on Services and search for the “Office of Financial Literacy.”
- Click on the “Schedule Appointment” link to schedule directly with a Smart Money Peer Counselor or by date/time.
- Select a date on the calendar that works for you, then select a time and click “Sign Up.”
- Select a reason for the appointment from the drop-down and confirm the appointment.