“Meet Students Where They Are.”
By teaching fundamental personal financial skills like budgeting, saving, credit, and debt management, Smart Money helps bring more clarity and certainty to both your immediate and long-term future. The program empowers you to:
- Gain essential skills with the Financial Foundations workshop series
- Access one-on-one, peer-guided coaching to better understand your personal finances
- Learn how to budget and balance long-term goals against short-term needs
- Manage your credit and avoid common pitfalls
- Replace loan debt with grant funding through the Money Awareness Program.
How Do I Get Started?
Learn how Smart Money can help you reduce debt and put you on a path to financial wellness.